Thoughts on Today's Verse...
To take what is physically beautiful and then profane it with sin is to waste a great gift. It is blessing someone who doesn't even have a clue why God gave the blessing of physical beauty. No matter what gifts we have been given, whether physical beauty, athletic talent, keen intellect, a charming personality, or anything else, we must remember that God blessed us with these things so we could bless others and honor him!
VerseoftheDay.com video message from Phil Ware:
- See the Communion Reflection with Randy Yarbrough
- View the Closing Blessing with Fitia from Madagascar.
- This week's song playlist.
- This week's ToGather home worship guide.
- All of Phil's ToGather videos.
Dear God, please forgive me for the times that I have not used my gifts and abilities to bless others and honor you. Please give me a renewed sense of purpose as I seek to live for your glory and to bless others with your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.