Thoughts on Today's Verse...
God's desire that we obey his will is not arbitrary, impulsive, or demanding. Our Father wants us to reflect his character, rest his blessings, and receive his strength so he can restore our freedom. Let's not look at obedience merely as something we must do, but as a life of blessing that we get to discover. God gives us his commands to obey so that we can find the new frontiers of grace, where he longs to lead us.
VerseoftheDay.com video message from Phil Ware:
- See the Communion Reflection with Rubel Shelly.
- View the Closing Blessing with Phil Ware.
- This week's song playlist.
- This week's ToGather home worship guide.
- All of Phil's ToGather videos.
LORD and Father, thank you for revealing your will and calling me to obey it. I know your desire is to share your blessings with me and bring me into your eternal presence. In Jesus' name I thank you. Amen.